If you are a Lead Java Engineer (or hands-on manager), Lead Front-End Architect, or Lead Test/SQA Engineer, TheLadders is hiring now.
Click on the following links to take you to more detailed descriptions of each role:
Lead Test/Software Quality Assurance Engineer
FYI, 2011 saw many technical accomplishments including:
- Implementing the groundwork for SOA
- Successfully modeling the core domains (jobs, jobseekers, recruiters)
- Developing a Continuous Deployment Roadmap that shortened deployment cycle time from every 2 weeks (requiring 6+ hours) to 2-3 times per week (requiring 30 minutes-1 hour)
- Increasing overall test coverage from fully manual to fully automated during development
- Introducing Scala into the stack
2012 and beyond will continue to be marked by innovation and growth.
Check out the links to the jobs above then email me about your interest; send a resume if you’d like. I’ll be happy to talk to you about the role of interest and answer all your questions.
In the end, TheLadders is all about high-tech meeting high-touch – and making a difference in people’s lives. If you’ve read this far, I’m guessing this is what you’re looking for…